PLEASE OPEN AND INSPECT ALL PACKAGES AND MERCHANDISE UPON ARRIVAL. Inspection report of physical damage is invalid if aquarium is filled with water or put into use such as chips, scratches etc. (excludes leaks or joint failure which is fully warrantied). Even if there is no outside damage on the shipping carton, this is to check for any concealed damage. MODE Aquariums must be notified within 24hrs after receipt of your order for any shortages or damages. ALL shipments are fully insured so it is important to keep all packing and shipping cartons in case of any inspections required by the carrier. All damages will be replaced by the same item at the discretion of MODE Aquariums. Sorry, NO subs on damaged items.
MODE Aquariums will provide a limited warranty for one year on the craftsmanship, seams and joints of the aquariums and circuitry of our products from the original date of purchase. This warranty DOES NOT include Physical damage to the aquarium glass itself, bulbs or internal pumps. Nor does the warranty imply or cover abuse, misuse, tampering, modifications or improper installation of any product manufactured by MODE Aquariums Returns on defective items must also call to obtain a RA # before shipping and must be sent via insured method. Items found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of MODE Aquariums all defective claims MUST be supported by dated photos and original purchase invoice. MODE Aquariums will then cover the defective part and we will prepare one for you at no charge for the replacement, customer will only be responsible for shipping charges.
CUSTOM AQUARIUM WARRANTY
- If aquarium cabinet/structure is not built by us or inspected or approved by us, warranty of the aquarium is void.
- This warranty is limited to replacement of the aquarium and does not cover fish loss, personal injury, property loss or direct, incidental or consequential damage arising out of use of this aquarium.
- Our custom made aquariums are warrantied for up to 1 year.
- Chipping, breakage, seam damage after the aquarium has been picked up from our warehouse or accepted by delivery, voids warranty.
- Installation of plumbing that is more intricate or more complex than standard drain and return lines with various SCHEDULED PVC, flexible tubing etc. (schematics need approval)